The Global Crop Protection and Seed Reference Database
amis®AgriGlobe® is the first product launched from Kleffmann Group’s Agricultural Market Trend Information & Consulting Division AgMarket Insights. It combines an extensive consolidated Agrochemical and Seed Database reference with additional global market consulting services across multiple agricultural sectors. This new product provides comprehensive global market data along with a new intuitive online software tool delivering multi-country, statistically robust, farmer-based data from 75 countries; many of them emerging markets. amis®AgriGlobe® is the only global market data reference that provides a link between proprietary Kleffmann data and research from local consultants, industry analysis and public domain sources.
amis®AgriGlobe® is more than a market information source – it is a comprehensive business intelligence tool that enables users to analyze and visualize data for strategic planning processes.
- The only global market data reference based on an increasing number of farmer input panels
- Comprehensive coverage of the global market for seed and pesticides, including a greater than ever coverage of emerging markets and transition countries
- Innovative new software platform to facilitate intuitive client analysis and allowing direct comparisons of different markets
- Supported by a dedicated team of highly qualified local and international experts, enabling further in-depth knowledge
- Market values (m $/€) for agrochemicals and seeds on a global, regional and local level, split by crop groups
- Global market information for over 600 different active ingredients (including biologicals) in terms of value (m $/€), volume (000 kg) and area treated (000 ha)
- Qualitative active ingredient information, including average dose rates, main mixture partners, crop groups, patent status, EU reregistration status etc.
- Information on top ten active ingredients/ brands/ license holders for different crop groups on a country level; value (m $/€), volume (000 kg) and area treated (000 ha)
- Historical reference data enabling trend analysis for exploring market dynamics
- All prices given at ex-company level using average year exchange rates
- And much more
|Crop group||Cereals, Rice, Maize, Soybean, Rape, Sunflower, Cotton, Sugarcane, Sugarbeet, Potato, Pome fruit, Stone fruit, Citrus, Vine, Other F&V, Other crops|
Herbicides, Insecticides, Fungicides, Other
Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Phillippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Rest of Asia
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Savador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Rest of Latin America
Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech-Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungar, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Ukraine, Rest of Europe
|Middle East + Africa||Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Iran, Israel, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Rest of East + Africa|