Kleffmann Group launches its new AdHoc portfolio
Kleffmann Group is well-known primarily for its high-quality data that the company provides with its AMIS panel research for agricultural clients worldwide. AMIS panel stands for reliable representative quantitative data about farming and market shares.
To understand the background of farmers decisions better, to fathom their purchase motives and behaviours is also the essence of a second study-type we would like to draw your attention on today: The so-called AdHoc research. You want to know how your brand is perceived by your customers, you want to understand why your customers prefer one solution over the other? Then it makes sense to commission an AdHoc study.
What you can expect from us in this area can be seen in the following:
- Just like in AMIS, in AdHoc research, we are operating globally. We have experts on qualitative research in 19 subsidiaries around the world.
- We offer interesting study concepts. Every year we run several multiclient studies worldwide focused on new media consumption, supply chain, smart farming or tactical logistics.
- We are experienced in advanced methodologies. In 2018 we applied an advanced methodology (Conjoint / Cluster analysis, Imputation, Dynamic forecasting etc.) in more than 61 % of studies conducted worldwide.
- We are innovative in methodology in order to find the best way to answer your questions. We carry out quick polls, build online communities of growers and run mystery shopping.
- We offer consultancy service delivered by experienced people from the industry in the form of strategy workshops.
We are your business partner in AdHoc due to our long-term experience, market knowledge and the most updated and robust farmer database worldwide. Our new portfolio of AdHoc solutions is at your disposal. Contact us!
Are you interested to receive further information?
Key Account Manager
Tel: + 381 60 509 5585